A foot massager is a great way to give those aching tired feet a pick me up after a long day. The Renpho foot massager helps improve circulation, reduces tension in your muscles and eases pain in your joints.
A regular foot massage combined with reflexology therapy helps promote so many physiological, as well as physical health problems.
It helps correct imbalances in the body by stimulating specific areas of your feet easing tension all over your body, especially your legs and lower back.
The Renpho foot massager ergonomic design provides a simple, safe and hygienic way to give yourself your own personal massage experience.
What is the Renpho Foot Massager?
The RENPHO foot massager is an ergonomically designed all in one foot massager that offers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage, heated, air-pressure massage.
It can improve blood flow, help with neuropathic foot related problems, and help relieve chronic foot pain from common conditions, such as plantar fasciitis.
The foot massager is manufactured by RENPHO, a health and wellness company located in Anaheim, California whose range of products include scales, massager, air purifiers, and hygiene electronics.
This machine acts like your very own personal massager and the ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage in all the right spots.
How does the Renpho Foot Massager work?
This massager machine comes fully equipped with a rolling stick and rotation ball, all with the heating capability and the option of a deep kneading shiatsu foot massage, all in one!
The machine acts like your very own personal massager and the ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage in all the right spots.
It comes with three kneading and three squeeze options that can intensify as it goes. The remote control and touch panel of the massager can easily be controlled by using your foot to personally adjust the desired settings that you want.
CLICK HERE to find out more about the Renpho foot massager.
What can the Renpho Shiatsu Foot Massager offer that standard models cannot?
- It has a Shiatsu, a type of massage that involves rolling and pressure to knead your muscle tissue. This unknots your muscles and help release tightness that can occur around your foot arches.
- The Renpho massager has air compression therapy that squeezes your muscles to stimulate blood flow and reduce swelling.
- Many foot massagers have a heating function as an extra feature, however the Renpho foot massager has it as standard. The precise temperature control setting is great for relieving those stiff muscles and joints of your feet.
- The massager can help improve circulation in your feet and lower extremities, which is particularly important for diabetics.
- It can help with joint pain and help quicken recovery time after an injury or trauma.
- Can prevent muscle soreness after exercising or injury.
- A regular foot massage helps reduce anxiety, lower your blood pressure and improve your mood.
- A massager is a great way to help you relax, and relieve symptoms of fatigue and stress.
- Can help alleviate chronic heel pain and inflammation of the plantar fascia, the connective tissue that supports the arch of your foot.
- You are able to change the control settings on the massager with the toes of your feet whilst using the machine.
- Removable washable cloth in the foot chambers helps maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Some people may find it a little loud when running.
- The distance between both foot inserts is quite close together.
Be aware of the following before using the Renpho foot massager
If used properly there should not be any harmful effects from using a foot massager. However, it is important to be aware of the following cautions.
- Never use the massager directly on swollen, inflamed or broken areas of skin.
- People suffering from nerve damage, also known as neuropathy should take additional care, as they cannot feel changes in temperature or pain that can ultimately result in skin damage or injury.
- If you are pregnant it is wise to consult with your doctor or registered health care professional before using.
The Renpho Foot Massager should not be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls.
As with any foot massager, if you feel any discomfort or unsure whether you should use, ask a qualified doctor or medical professional for advice.
Side effects of foot massage
A foot massage is just one of the massage techniques that can help relieve many health related problems.
The massage helps a person regain their energy and well-being, however there are some possible side effects that can happen from using one.
- Flu or cold like symptoms – this usually occurs due to the process of expelling toxins from the body and should subside in a day or two after the massage.
- Increased tiredness – this may or not be combined with a headache, but should only be for a short period.
- Feet feel more sensitive or tender – tingling or pins and needles sensation can be temporary side effects.
- You may experience frequent urination and bowel movement for a couple of days. This usually takes place to expel the toxins that have accumulated in the body over a period of time.
- A feeling of nausea or sweating excessively, with or without some mild skin rashes.
Is the Renpho foot massager worth the money ?
There are so many styles and functions to consider when buying a foot massager. Unlike some cheaper alternatives whereby you do all the work by using a massage tool, the Renpho shiatsu massager is fully automated and does everything for you.
It offers a number of different massage modes so you can experiment to get the desired setting suited for you.
Out of over 18,000 customer reviews, over 70% of people gave the Renpho masssager a 5 star rating.
The shiatsu function of this foot massager mimics the finger and hand movements or a professional masseuse by manipulating pressure points along your feet, covering the tops, sides, instep and sole.
CLICK HERE to take a look at the Renpho Foot Massager
If you are looking for a versatile, reliable all in one foot masssager then the Renpho shiatsu massager may just be what you need.
This foot massager acts like your very own personal massager and its easy to operate ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage whenever you need one.
Hopefully, this review has answered your questions about the foot massager, but if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.